Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I travel in London with an infant and toddler, both in car seats, from the airport to our hotel? Taxi?

I'm traveling with a 9 month old and a 2 year old. Are taxi drivers okay with me installing their carseats in the taxi? We will be going about 20 miles and I don't feel good about not using carseats. Also, should I use carseats on the airplane?How do I travel in London with an infant and toddler, both in car seats, from the airport to our hotel? Taxi?
I'm a taxi driver in Ireland and Ive no problem with baby seats most drivers don't .London cabs are great there big black cars and very comfy and safe you shouldn't have a problem and 20 mile fare is a good fare for him so he should be happy most taxis drivers are OK I'm great but then again I'm a woman lol.enjoy your break and don't stress to much you,ll be fine.How do I travel in London with an infant and toddler, both in car seats, from the airport to our hotel? Taxi?
http://www.londonshuttleservice.com/


This particular cab co. will provide car seats at no extra cost for you. Most airlines will do the same, so it may be better to avoid travelling with your own car seats. Avoid all the extra baggage!
London Black Cab taxi drivers are the best in the world, and some of the nicest.
if you get a typical black london cab, you can leave the children in their buggies (pushchair, stroller, whatever you call them)

No comments:

Post a Comment