Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anyone recommend a shuttle to take from the orlando airport to their hotel?

My hotel is on universal blvd...any suggestions?Anyone recommend a shuttle to take from the orlando airport to their hotel?
I've used Mears several times and never had any trouble. They are right in the airport.Anyone recommend a shuttle to take from the orlando airport to their hotel?
MEARS!


it seems like that's the most common shuttle everyone uses to get around,when my family and I went we used mears from hotel to airport and aiport from hotel. there really good and alwayz on schedule.
Mears is very good. It's the only shuttle service I've used in Orlando and I go three times a year. It's a shared van ride so other people going to different hotels will share the ride with you. They drop you off by hotel area. You could be the first, second or last to get dropped off. It depends on where you are staying.





Mears.com
DON';T TAKE any shuttle!! I have been to orlando countless times, and even if you are the 1st one on, they will drop you off last. You will be in a way better mood to get a private car, and you will get there faster...good luck though!!
AA american airlines
Contact your hotel. They probably have a free shuttle. If not, they can recommend someone.





Enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment