Friday, February 26, 2010

Im booking a holiday to Mexico and its all inclusive, how do I get to my hotel from the airport when I arrive?

Hi, Im new to traveling and Im going to hopefully book for a holiday to Cancun and its all inclusive with the Hotel but Im asking how do I get to the Hotel from the Airport once I reach my destination? And How to I get back to the Airport when my holiday finishes from my Hotel?Im booking a holiday to Mexico and its all inclusive, how do I get to my hotel from the airport when I arrive?
well im guessig your flying into cancun international. They have plenty of taxis. but if there are none available then you can tell someone at the airport and they will call one for you. Im not sure if there were any busses that take you to hotels or not. We got a rental car, and the people from the Hertz[rental place] came and picked us up and brought us to the rental car we used, then we drove to the Marriott CasaMagna. and sometimes i think one of the hotels vehicles can actually come pick you up.Im booking a holiday to Mexico and its all inclusive, how do I get to my hotel from the airport when I arrive?
There are Shuttles and Taxi's in Mexico, Don't worry, write your destination on paper so that you can just chow it to the driver. Call the Hotel where you are staying and they should help you make arrangements.
If it's an ';all-inclusive'; package, the tour operator will have a coach waiting for you..Call your travel agent to verify..Some of the cheapie deals sold over the internet may not offer transfers, be aware of what you are buying!
Ask your travel agent. All inclusive should mean pick up / return from / to airport. Usually by coach with al others booked on same holiday and others for nearby hotels so you may be first up to last drop off....
A lot of hotels will offer transfers from the airport. If your hotel doesn't offer it then you can just take a taxi. Everything in Cancun is pretty safe so you shouldn't have any problems.
i was there just a week ago . There are buses for a lot of the all inclusive hotels!!!











Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment