Friday, February 26, 2010

I am travelling to Malta and would like to know how to get to Qawra palace hotel from the airport?

My flight lands at 3:40 pm. What is the best and cheapest way to get to Qawra Palace hotel? Are taxis in Malta safe?I am travelling to Malta and would like to know how to get to Qawra palace hotel from the airport?
Iv been to malta. And i got a taxi It wasnt far from the airport where im staying, but id get a coach if i was you works out a lot cheaperI am travelling to Malta and would like to know how to get to Qawra palace hotel from the airport?
Catch the bus from the airport (number 8) and it will take you to the bus terminus in Valletta. From there, catch bus number 49 and it will take you to Qawra and stop at the bus terminus. Then ask around for directions for the hotel, but it isn't far away. You can even ask for a taxi but it's useless money, but if you're arriving at night, that's your only choice.


Bus tickets cost 47c to Valletta and 54c to Qawra. But there will be an extra charge of about 1euro charge for the luggage.
I wouldn't suggest a taxi, as they are very expensive. I live in Malta, so I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment