Friday, February 26, 2010

Should I tip the van driver that takes me from my hotel to the airport?

I am only bringing one carry-on bag and will not require his or her assistance. My hotel is only one mile from the airport.Should I tip the van driver that takes me from my hotel to the airport?
It's no different than tipping a taxi driver which is expected. In my city they ask to enter a tip amount when booking the ride to the airport. If you give him a small tip it will be very appreciated because he'll realize you didn't need his further assistance but still followed the unspoken rule to tip the driver.Should I tip the van driver that takes me from my hotel to the airport?
YES! I believe no assistance would dictate a $3.00 tip. If you are a woman, the driver does not expect a tip. BECAUSE women tend to be a little too self centered to tip. Ask anyone who relies on tips.
if you have anough money then why not!!! why should you give tip if you only have the exact amount needed...





the driver rather want to hear a thank you if you really dont have enough money...

No comments:

Post a Comment