Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How much is a taxi from the new Bangkok Airport to Bangkok hotel (near Nana BTS station)?

It should be about 200 baht plus the 50 baht taxi surcharge from the airport plus any tollway charge and tip. As others have said, don't use the touts that approach you in the arrival area, they will be much more expensive. The main taxi stand is on the first level, but they recently opened a taxi stand just outside Meeting Area C on the third level right outside where you come out of the custom's area. Have fun.How much is a taxi from the new Bangkok Airport to Bangkok hotel (near Nana BTS station)?
Upon the time you come. It can be up to 400 baht include taxi surcharge (50 baht) and express way charge, if you take a taxi in the rush hour. But in the normal hour, it's about 300 - 350 baht (without tip). You can see tip about Thailand taxis at http://www.circleofasia.com/guide/ViewTips.asp?Id=59How much is a taxi from the new Bangkok Airport to Bangkok hotel (near Nana BTS station)?
about 210bahts.( usd 6.25 app )
About 200 to 250 baht, including 50 baht airport charge. Rate differs because traffic conditions differ. you will also have about 70 baht to pay in tolls if you take the expressway.
500 Baht should easily cover it.
200-300 baht if they use the meter. I recommend using the meter unless it's during high traffic.
A few weeks ago arriving to BKK from EU, came to the arrival hall and a girl steps up to me ask if I needed a taxi, as I was late for my meeting I said yes and she led me to taxi limo place. She got me a regular car (silver colour Toyota) and charged me 900thb!!! we got of to the Landmark Hotel (next to Nana) and I had to pay 65thb for the road tolls. The same day I went back to the airport after my meeting from the landmark I got a metered Taxi and they dropped me of at the departure terminal for 212 thb plus the road tolls and a tip and I got for 400thb. A week later I arrived back in BKK instead of accepting a taxi ride from the people in the arrival hall. I went down to level -1, I came out from the dommestic part of the airport and followed the signs for the public taxi. there you need to wait inline to catch a metered taxi someone at a table askes your destination and calculates your price, I needed to go back to the landmark hotel and he told me 400thb to be payed to the driver on arrival. The road tolls where coverred by the driver and I gave him a 100thb tip when arrived.


Conclusion if you do not want to get ripped of on the taxi ride goto level -1 and follow the signs of the public taxi. If you still want to save an extra 100thb then in the arrival hall go up to the departure level and go out side and wait until someone gets dropped of by a taxi and ask to get a ride but don't forget to tell them to put up the meter.
Well if u need 'safe' I mean ido.


I always use the Limo.


All include price.


Normally i prefer sedan - toyota camry, 900 - 1000 Baht (not sure)


But once in a while i choose BMW 7series, 1900Baht. Tis about 50-60 usd which is quite cheap if compare 2 others. Well if u wanna spoil yrself.





Enjoy yr ride..^o^
  • Bracelet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment