Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I get from Heathrow Airport to the Imperial Hotel London?

I need to get from Heathrow to the Imperial Hotel but I've never been to London before and haven't a clue how to get there or which way/ticket would be the cheapest. My flight arrives at 8:50am and I need to be at the hotel around 10:30amHow do I get from Heathrow Airport to the Imperial Hotel London?
The Imperial Hotel is in or is close to Russell Square. There is a direct tube ( underground ) line called the Piccadilly Line that runs from Heathrow Underground Station to Russell Square underground station. Journey time will be the best part of one hour. You need to find the Underground ticket office when you arrive at Heathrow and ask for a ticket to Russell Square.How do I get from Heathrow Airport to the Imperial Hotel London?
Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington and either the underground or a taxi from there.
London is huge and probably has more than one Imperial hotel. Where about is your hotel
Go straight, make right

No comments:

Post a Comment