Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is a cheap car service in Las Vegas to go from the airport to my hotel on the strip?

I always see guys holding up signs. any of those fairly cheap?What is a cheap car service in Las Vegas to go from the airport to my hotel on the strip?
CLS NEVADA is Las Vegas鈥?Best 24-HOUR AIRPORT SHUTTLE %26amp; LIMOUSINE SERVICE. TOWNCAR FROM THE AIRPORT $36





Forget long cab lines at McCarran International Airport. Go to Door 13 at baggage claim and ride in clean comfort with CLS.





A CLS limo is ready and waiting at the front door of all MGM propertiesWhat is a cheap car service in Las Vegas to go from the airport to my hotel on the strip?
those guys are under contract to a hotel or limo service.


cabs are flat rate. so you can get anyone at the line.


some of the larger hotels use shuttles.


I used to rent a car when I would visit it is more freedom.


I live here now.
Theer are several ways to get from the airport to the strip cab is by far the best all rounder





http://vegasuncovered.wordpress.com/2008鈥?/a>
If you walk out the door at the airport there are little huts all out on the sidewalk for shuttles. Go to any of those and they are about $6 per person or so. Thats the cheapest way.
There are kiosks right outside of the door at the arrivals area at McCarain Airport. These are for Shuttles. They are like large vans that will take you to any hotel for around $6 per person.





*
We had limo service from the airport once, and it was about $35-40 I think. It was a treat since it was an annivesary trip.





Other times we've just taken a cab, which has never been more than $15.
You can take those buses they have from airport to any hotel..


It's charges like $ 5 per person I think OR atleast they did when I visited sin city back in 2005

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I really pleased to you for your post . And I would love to thank to you also. You have included a lot of information about Boston Limo Service.

    ReplyDelete